The relay and safety fuses the COMMON DATA
In the main block of safety fuses and the relay can be installed by the relay:
- N I: safe start of the engine (blocking of a starter) in cars with an automatic box of transfers.;
- N II: a sound signal;
- N III: headlights of a passing light;
- N IV: headlights of a headlight;
- N V: forward antifog headlights;
- N VI: electric opening of back doors of a body;
- N VII: programmator an operating mode of brushes of a windscreen;
- N VIII: brushes of headlights;
- N IX: a control bulb not strap seat belts;
- N X: the switch of ignition;
- N XI: programmator an operating mode of a brush of back glass;
- N XII: the temporary switch of illumination of interior of the car;
- N XIII: heating of back glass and an external mirror of a back kind with automatic deenergizing.
In an impellent compartment in the additional block of the relay (between the top fastening of the right rack of a suspension bracket and the accumulator) there can be a relay:
- Heating of an inlet collector;
- Deenergizings the module of management by ignition ESC II and the step-by-step engine of a regulator of idling;
- air conditioning devices with a safety fuse 15 And.
In an impellent compartment there can be a relay of the gauge of number of turns of the engine.
In the block under the forward panel from the right side (between an average part of the forward panel and a ware box) there can be following relays:
- Start of the warm engine (engines with injection);
- The control of a luminescence of bulbs;
- The central lock;
- The precautionary indicator of the index.
About an arm of a steering column there can be following safety fuses:
- Indexes of turn and emergency fires;
- Heating forward seats;
- The additional fan of a radiator;
- The aerial set in motion electrically;
- Electric lifts of glasses.
The block of safety fuses is placed in an impellent compartment on the left side of a face-to-face partition.
The list of safety fuses
N (see fig. the Block of safety fuses and the relay). Force of a current (A) the Protected contour 1 30 Electric lifts of glasses. 2 30 heating of back glass and mirrors of a back kind. 3 10 hours, programmator a screen wiper of a windscreen, a bulb of use of fuel (econometre), the central lock, the module of the graphic information. 4 30 Engines of the fan, a screen wiper of back glass, the pump of a washer of a windscreen. 5 30 screen wipers and washers of headlights, a lantern of a backing. 6 15 sound signal (the button on a sterring wheel). 7 15 Headlights of a headlight. 8 10 Engine of a screen wiper of a windscreen. 9 15 indexes of turn, lanterns of braking. 10 15 forward antifog headlights. 11 30 blockings of doors of back of a body, the central blocking of doors. 12 25 illuminations of a luggage carrier, heating of seats, the temporary switch of illumination of interior, digital hours, a lighter. 13 10 emergency fires, a sound signal (the button in the multipurpose switch). 14 10 Left headlight of a headlight. 15 10 right headlight of a headlight. 16 10 left headlight of a passing light. 17 10 right headlight of a passing light. 18 10 right forward and back dimensional fires, illumination of a ware box and a combination of devices. 19 10 illumination of the switch of antifog headlights, forward and back dimensional fires, illumination of an impellent compartment and number tablets. 20 15 Additional fan of system of cooling of the engine.
The main block of safety fuses and the relay is in a back part of an impellent compartment from the left side.
Besides on separate wires there are following safety fuses:
- The main safety fuse (nearby 55) - a wire (+) the accumulator;
- A radio receiver (2 And; 2,5 And or 3,15) - on a wire of a feed or behind the case of a radio receiver (behind the forward panel).
guide to ford fuse box diagram